Monday, July 22, 2013

Air Out Your Thoughts

The Universe is lending us a hand right now in airing out old ways of thinking. Creating the space for new ways of being. Thanks to the Full Moon in Aquarius tomorrow Tuesday July 23 (4:15am AEST).

The airy energies of the water-bearer streams in a cleansing air for our thoughts, expands our creative flow and allows greater clarity to surface from within. When the mind is at ease, it steps into its highest role of being a positive ally to our deep inner knowing. Yet when we over identify with the mind as our guiding force, our inner critics, shadow aspects and fears can unconsciously influence our direction.

Here is a Moon Mantra to help air out your thoughts and consciously steer your ship where you truly desire to go;

I am free to be me. My deep inner knowing always guides me in my divine direction. It is safe for my mind to be at ease.

Meditate on this mantra, or use it as a positive affirmation by repeating it quietly within or aloud. To extend on its message, write it down in your journal and say it to yourself - tune in to how it feels within your body and note it down. Express it out in whatever way feels good to you. I felt called to work with it outside and found myself needing to twirl.

Note to self, twirling makes me inner child happy.

I'd love to hear from you. What helps your mind be at ease? Add your comments below or be a part of the conversation on my Facebook Page.

Shine on, Jelena x

© Copyright Jelena Mrkich 2013.

Permission is granted to share this post and images within it freely on the condition that the author is credited and this byline is included. Jelena Mrkich is an Artist, Art Therapist and Creative Catayst who is passionate about creativity as a tool for healing, transformation and self-awareness. For more info visit JelenaMrkich.com or for regular creative good things join her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment